1. Sourcing of 2,000 MT of MMA from a US producer to South Korea.
2. Convert the largest starch producer that purchased all its requirements of cationic reagents from competitors. Directly responsible for this worldwide customer of over 16 million pounds on an annual basis. Value of the multi-year contract exceeded $20 MM. Shipping points included 2 locations in the US, 1 in Bulgaria and 1 in Holland.
3. Seeded the North American market with 2000 MT of NaCN imported from Germany for gold mining application. Increased sales to 20,000 MT level in 4 years and persuaded the management to invest $28MM in a new plant in the US. Obtained 5-year contracts for base load capacity.
4. Short-listed three producers in India for a joint venture with a German producer of automotive parts.
5. Negotiations with the Uzbek Government for a joint venture with a US producer of a mining chemical.
6. Due diligence of an Indian NaCN producer for acquisition by Degussa.
7. Successfully Introduced 2 flavor chemicals in the US market for a French producer in face of fierce competition from domestic suppliers.
8. Import of a specialty chemical from India to substitute a higher priced product currently being imported from Europe. Estimated global savings for the client company’s plants in the US and Europe of about $500,000 on an annual basis.
9. Import of specialty amines from India to service a Brazilian facility. Potential annual savings of $350,000.
back to top
1. Degussa International
2. Neogen Chemicals
3. Alkyl Amines Corporation, India
4. Calyx Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals, USA, India
5. Samsung Chemicals, Korea
6. CYRO Industries, USA
7. Tata Precision Industries, India
These target companies, in turn, have serviced following multi-nationals
1. Seagate Technology International, India
2. A.W. Chesterton Ltd. India
3. Tata Honeywell , India
4. Bajaj Auto Ltd. India
5. Wipro GE Medical Systems, India, USA
6. Novartis, USA
7. Ranabaxy Pharmaceuticals, India
back to top